Complete Blood Count (CBC) (includes Differential and Platelets):
- WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent – Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR ):
- Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ratio (calculated), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
High Sensitivity (Cardiac Risk Assessment)
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS
Hemoglobin (Hgb) A1c
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I, LC/MS)
- Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculated); triglycerides; Non-HDL Cholesterol (calculated).
Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
Testosterone, Free and Total, LC/MS/MS
Thyroid Profile w/ TSH:
- T3 Uptake; T4 (Thyroxine), Total; Free T4 Index (T7); Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Urinalysis Complete Profile:
- Color; appearance; specific gravity; pH; protein; glucose; occult blood; ketones; leukocyte esterase; nitrite; bilirubin; urobilinogen; microscopic examination of urine sediment.
Actual Total Testosterone levels will be provided with this test for levels up to 10,000.
Please Note: If this panel is ordered by a female, due to ordering restrictions on certain tests, the PSA test will not be included on the requisition and will not be performed.
Patient should fast for 12-14 hours preceding collection of specimen. Fasting is defined as no consumption of food or beverage other than water for at least 12 hours before testing. Specimens should be collected in the morning from patients in a fasting state, since iron values decrease by 30% during the course of the day and there can be significant interference from lipemia. For accurate test results, no ejaculation during the 24 hours preceding the test. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.