Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets):
- WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent – Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ):
- Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ratio (calculated), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
High Sensitivity (Cardiac Risk Assessment)
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA-s) Sulfate
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Gamma Glutamyl Transpeptidase (GGT)
Hemoglobin (Hgb) A1c
Insulin, Fasting Iron, Serum w/ TIBC:
- Total Iron, Iron Binding Capacity, % Saturation (calculated)
- Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculated); triglycerides; Non-HDL Cholesterol (calculated).
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Sex Hormone binding Globulin, (SHBG)
Testosterone, Free and Total, LC/MS/MS
Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Thyroxine Free, Direct Dialysis (FT4)
Tri-iodothyronine Free (FT3)
Urinalysis Complete Profile:
- Color; appearance; specific gravity; pH; protein; glucose; occult blood; ketones; leukocyte esterase; nitrite; bilirubin; urobilinogen; microscopic examination of urine sediment.
This testosterone test will also provide Total Testosterone results when the value is >1500 but <10,000.
Patient should fast for 12-14 hours preceding collection of specimen. Fasting is defined as no consumption of food or beverage other than water before testing. Specimens should be collected in the morning since iron values decrease by 30% during the course of the day and there can be significant interference from lipemia. In patients receiving therapy with high biotin doses (ie, > 5 mg/day), no sample should be taken until at least eight hours after the last biotin administration. Samples should not be collected during or soon after the administration of Heparin.