CA-125 (Ovarian Cancer Test)
Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets):
- WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent – Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ):
- Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ratio (calculated), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
High Sensitivity (Cardiac Risk Assessment)
Estrogens (Total), Serum
Iron, Serum w/ TIBC:
- Total Iron, Iron Binding Capacity, % Saturation (calculated)
Lipid Panel, Advanced, Cardio IQ:
- Cardio IQ Cholesterol, Total; Cardio IQ HDL Cholesterol; Cardio IQ Triglycerides; Cardio IQ Non-HDL and Calculated Components; Cardio IQ Lipoprotein Fractionation, Ion Mobility Cardio IQ Apolipoprotein B; ;Cardio IQ Lipoprotein (a); If Triglyceride is >400 mg/dL, then Cardio IQ Direct LDL will be performed.
Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH) Urinalysis Complete Profile:
- Color, appearance; specific gravity; pH; protein; glucose; occult blood; ketones; leukocyte esterase; nitrite; bilirubin; urobilinogen; microscopic examination of urine sediment.
Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. Specimens should be collected in the morning since iron values decrease by 30% during the course of the day and there can be significant interference from lipemia. Fasting is defined as no consumption of food or beverage other than water for at least 12 hours before testing. The assay manufacturer Beckman Coulter advises: “N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), when administered in therapeutic concentrations (for the treatment of acetaminophen overdose), has been. . . determined to interfere with assays for. . . cholesterol, uric acid” where “NAC interference may lead to falsely low results.” According to Beckman Coulter, the NAC interference should be insignificant by 12 hours after completion of the initial loading dose of an IV infusion treatment regimen consisting of an initial loading dose of 150 mg/kg administered over 1 hour, a second dose of 50 mg/kg administered over 4 hrs and a third dose of 100 mg/kg administered over 16 hrs.